Monday, September 29, 2014

Progress September 29




Finishing up the tonal drawing of the wee beasties. I really enjoy this Canson gray drawing paper. I have to go back to Hobby Lobby and pick up a few more sheets.
I am hoping to ship my civil war picture to Kentucky tomorrow. I am having it packed professionally. I watched the first half of Gone With The Wind this evening and picked up a few more Civil War themed painting ideas. I just need a cast of actors, costumes, and horses to portray all of my inspired ideas haha.
Watching that movie every year or two reminds me of how it scared the heck out of me when I was a kid. My mom took me to see it on the big screen at the old Lansdale cinema before it got torn down. All of the carnage was awful, but as a little kid I was most upset about the two horses in the movie that died. What was mom thinking?
So tomorrow is a shipping day and the start of a new drawing. Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment